Friday, August 19, 2005

I'm still standing

After all this time...

Yes, I have survived my first Japanese Teppanyaki meal. Although I didn't participate in the catching of the food in the mouth as thrown by our chef for the evening, I did try the prawn legs.

They looked like squished pink Huntsman spiders minus the head but I ate one.

I can tell you now that it is not my favourite dish but at least I tried.

The garlic fried rice finished me off.

Every so often I think you have to challenge yourself...

1 Comments:

Blogger BEVIS said...

Hey, you have a pretty good blog here! I will definitely bookmark it!

If you have a chance, come and check out my site. It's full of useless junk and spamming emails trying to get you to buy stuff you don't want or need. Try it out!

It's just like having a hot pitchfork stabbed through your eyeball! (Only not quite as many laughs.)

BEVIS

8/21/2005 09:41:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home