Monday, August 22, 2005

Now *that* was a weekend

Rest, relax and revive...

Even though there were social engagements, they were only one per day with a couple of all-important sleep-ins because time allowed.

Went to BEVIS' 30th and caught up with him and his Wifey as well as a few others which was nice. Good to see friends and BEVIS' family and I'm looking forward to the next one.

Great cake.

No visit from EG as she has flu and new job and study for new job and was working 2nd job on Saturday. I'll probably see her for Fathers Day when we get together with Dad. I hope she's feeling better by then.

Next weekend I'm in Ballarat.

Must remember to take thermal underwear...

2 Comments:

Blogger BEVIS said...

If there's a comment, it must be from BEVIS ...

Glad you had a good time, Riss. I must say the birthday cake was a break with tradition, eh!

When the photos come back, I'll be posting a birthday party wrap-up post on my blog, but it may be a while.

In the meantime, sit back, relax, light up a cigar, swig some whisky, and let the week pass you by.

Take it easy.

I know I'm going to!

8/23/2005 09:22:00 am  
Blogger Riss said...

Yes, you do seem to be my "regular contributor". (I get feedback at home only verbally so far, as well as notification that you have posted.)

Yes, the cake must have been organised by someone other than your Dad, and from the glimpse you gave of your previous cakes I can see why you banned him from your party this year.

8/26/2005 07:59:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home