Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Note to Self

Make note to self...

While doing something on the weekend that required full access to our driveway at home, my other half moved my car onto the road under a tree. There was no road accident but an accident of another kind and you know what I mean now that I say that the car was parked under a tree.

I came out a couple of hours later to drive my car to the local supermarket and noticed a few deposits on the roof. There was one there that was too big to be believed! It was not your regular, every-day, run-of-the-mill black and white (or green) bird dropping that would wash off in the rain. This thing looks like half a muffin. It has large seeds and is the consistency of a cape seed loaf slice of bread rolled up into a ball with the top hacked off.

I'm too scared to touch it. It's still there now. I didn't want to use my keys because I would possibly touch my keys in the near future and particles may be transmitted. I don't want to use anything out of my purse at all. I hoped that it would wash off in the small amount of rain that we have had recently. Now that it is out baking in the sunlight, maybe it will become a small projectile and while the car is in motion, soar through the air to land on the windscreen of the car behind me like a stone and crack it into two pieces.

It looks like a chunk of dwarf bread.

Maybe now would be a good time to buy one of those pressure washers...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Poker Age said...

This question is not discussed.

5/22/2011 12:56:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home