Saturday, October 22, 2005

The World Revives

Colours renew...

This is the last "official" day of my holiday.

I'm pretty happy with what I have achieved and with what I haven't achieved.

I have stayed in my pajamas all day a couple more times, we did move the pile of green waste that we had been collecting in our back yard (be sure to comment, BEVIS, when you're over next), we still haven't decided on curtains or carpet colours/types but I'm sure that will happen soon.

My other half is happy because we have been many times to visit J.B. Hi-Fi in its many incarnations at shopping centres in our vicinity. I am happy because today we bought him some new clothes and he looks very handsome.

I have discovered Scrubs and I have rediscovered American Dreams, and that I love Dr Phil.

EG needs to have her wisdom teeth removed because she has referred pain and is having trouble hearing. Not good when you have just started a new job working in a call centre! Hope she gets booked in for surgery soon and feels better. I think she would feel 1,000 times better if right now she didn't have to pay $1,000+ to have it all done.

I also have a day to myself tomorrow as my other half has one of his meetings to go to. No it's nothing bad, it's just this... club that he belongs to where they collect... things.

I'm going shopping. Again. Whoo-hoo!

La vie Boheme!...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home