Sunday, September 25, 2005

But I Can't Do It Alone

She'd say,"What's your sister like?", I'd say,"Men"...

I have just had one of the most relaxing-est weekends that I have had for a while and I have to say that I enjoyed it very much.

We ate a lot. We are very good cooks. We laughed a lot. Some people laughed so hard that their stomach muscles hurt and tears came out of their eyes. They were still sore the morning after.

It's got me warmed up for my holiday when I plan to do more relaxing, eating and laughing. Only twelve more sleeps.

Thank-you.

That is all.

Dat's Amore....

2 Comments:

Blogger BEVIS said...

*jealous*

9/26/2005 04:38:00 pm  
Blogger Riss said...

I can organise one of these relaxing weekend things for you if you like. Just let me know when you're free.

9/27/2005 08:05:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home