Thursday, September 22, 2005

Why Don't You Give Me A Call?

Ring, ring...

EG did eventually call me on Friday night.

I had rung twice to try to find out where she was. I had figured that she wasn't coming because she hadn't called me to say she was running late (which she will do).

She had been on the phone to a work colleague who had just come off a shift, she was still in her pajamas and she completely forgot.

This is after I rang her the day before to tell her we'd be having fish and chips for dinner to make it quicker and easier for us to get our computations done and she could still have an early night before her early shift the next day.

Just because I figured out that she wasn't coming doesn't mean that I'm not annoyed.

To add to the annoyance, the other thing that had possibly made her forget was that D2 was at her place also.

Yes, "issues" man is still on the scene. I really don't know why she would put up with it all again. I know that my parents don't want to deal with it all and neither does Boo. I thought that she would really have told him to push off, grow up, and never talk to her or come near her again.

She has no trouble saying that sort of stuff to me, for goodness sake!

I'm starting to think that she has been pushed to a point where she needs to hold on to someone because she thinks they are all she deserves.

She can do better than that.

Thought about what I wanted, wasn't like that at all...

2 Comments:

Blogger BEVIS said...

I take it EG doesn't read your blog, Riss?

For what it's worth (it's not my family business, after all - but then, you're sharing it here where I can comment, so ...), I agree that she should tell him to 'push off'.

If she can't do that for some reason, then yes, there may be some deeper issues at work within EG.

9/23/2005 02:19:00 pm  
Blogger Riss said...

I haven't advertised my Blog (just like Logan hasn't advertised his) so I don't think she would see this.

If she did see it she might guess but I'm trying to be as anonymous as I can while still posting about my thoughts.

Unless you know _me_ you'd probably be unaware of the entire saga so I hope that I'm only giving enough away that an outsider might still be able to be interested in reading the story.

Yes, I'll have to find out what's going on in that head of hers.

9/23/2005 03:25:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home