Friday, September 30, 2005

See, I'm Smiling

That means I'm happy that you're here...

Sooo tired. Who would have thought that going to someone else's party would be so labour intensive?

We have been letting the cleaning of the house slide a bit in recent weeks because we just haven't been home on the weekends, when we usually do it, to catch up. Really, who wants to come home after a hard day at work earning money and then start washing clothes or doing the vacuuming/hoovering?

Ok, so it's just me. After wiping things over my hand and arm start getting tired. Probably means that I'm not doing the cleaning enough to build up those muscles.

We've been trying to catch up this last week because it was just getting beyond a joke. I guess it also means that we can spend more time in the garden or relaxing over the weekend because we won't have the cleaning to do.

The kitchen's even clean enough for me to think about cooking something yummy and tricky because I have the space and everything's all ready to go.

Speaking of cleaning... I have suggested, and it has been agreed, that in honour of our holiday in Spring my partner and I should actually have a spring-clean and get rid of a lot of the junk that we've just packed up in boxes and taken with us when we have moved house. As we are not moving house this year we should give thanks by moving things out of the house while we stay put.

Therefore, I need to organise a nice big truck with a rubbish skip on the back of it to visit so that we can do a really good job of it.

I'll then be able to start thinking about renovating the inside of the house which will be easier to do because we won't have as much stuff to move out of the way! Hurrah! There is method in my madness. I will just have to go shopping then to do research and start the whole process.

I love organising new stuff. Shopping is nearly as good as a holiday.

Lydia, oh Lydia, that encyclopedia, Lydia the tattooed lady...

1 Comments:

Blogger BEVIS said...

Remember the old hard-and-fast rule:

Don't throw out anything that can be used as a prop or a costume!! ...

10/11/2005 05:09:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home