Friday, September 16, 2005

I hardly can believe I'm real

Feel like running and dancing for joy...

My sister, EG, is coming to visit me at work this afternoon. I have since found out the real story about the new boyfriend we met on Fathers Day and, according to Mother, he barely rates a two out of ten now.

I tend to agree with her.

EG has had a couple of long term beaus with "issues" and we found out that this one has a combination of those "issues" himself so we're not planning the wedding any more.

Sorry, EG. We'll have to suss out the one you had waiting in the wings.

I'm not going to become a dating service for my sister but I do think that I probably need to introduce her to a higher class of potential partner.

Anyway, she's coming to my work this afternoon to pick me up and we're going to go and get Fish and Chips again for dinner. Yum!

No more cheesecake left from last weekend but we won't need dessert tonight. The weekend might be when I make a chocolate self-saucing pudding - we'll need it after the attack we're going to have on the garden.

22 sleeps to my holidays...

1 Comments:

Blogger BEVIS said...

Sorry that I am no longer 'on the market', but feel free to use me as a shining example of what EG can aim for - if she tries hard enough.

9/20/2005 03:40:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home