Wednesday, October 26, 2005

The North wind is tossing the leaves

The red dust is over the town...

Well, I'm back at work. It's a little quiet because there are no students and we are seeing less of the academic staff because it's a non-teaching week.

That doesn't mean that there's not a _lot_ of work to do.

I am feeling better able to face it all after my two weeks off (with one day back at work to complete a First Aid course) and I am going to have to lock myself in my office today to make sure that I get a couple of big reports done.

I need to remember to have my lunch today.

It's a good lunch too, so I should be prepared to make the effort. Sometimes it just doesn't happen.

I can't believe that it's two months to Christmas.

The sparrows are under the eaves, and the grass in the paddock is brown...

2 Comments:

Blogger BEVIS said...

You've been tagged.

10/27/2005 08:38:00 am  
Blogger Riss said...

I'm still thinking. I might have to do it in bits - I don't seem to have as much time as you to do this.

Hmm...

11/02/2005 05:44:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home